Ada Twist, Scientist by Andrea Beaty
Ada Twist, Scientist’s curiosity leads her to question, hypothesis and experiment to figure out how the world works and her place in it. When there was a terrible smell in her house and no one can figure out where it is coming from Ada sets out to discover the source by devising a plan and conducting experiments.
Teaching Resources: Ada Twist, Scientist
These resources relate to the book, author and illustrator. The number of resources varies book to book. Please check they are appropriate for your specific needs before using them with children. If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
- Abrams Book: Teacher Guide, Activities & Experiments
- Andrea Beaty Official Website
- Andrea Beaty: Ada Twist, Scientist Free Resources
- Booktopia: Fun Across the Curriculum
- CPalms: What is a Scientist? – Main Idea and Details
- David Roberts Official Website
- Illinois Reads: Ada Twist, Scientist Curriculum Plan
- Teaching Tolerance: STEM at Work
- Teaching Tolerance: Who, Me? A Scientist?
- Take a look inside
Books by Andrea Beaty & David Roberts
Disclosure: The Children’s Library Lady website contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through these links, I will get a small referral fee and you will be supporting me and my blog at no extra cost to you, so thank you! You can find more information here.
- 6 Ways For Children to Celebrate Inventors Month
- How to Save Money Making a Book Character Costume
- Inquirer Book List and Resources
- Thinkers Book List and Resources
- Discover the Benefits of Picture Books for Older Readers
- 6 Powerful Strategies on How to Choose Books to Read
- Children’s Books & Resources for the IB Learner Profile Traits