The Adventures of Beekle: The Unimaginary Friend by Dan Santat
Teaching Resources: The Adventures of Beekle
These resources relate to the book, author and illustrator. The number of resources varies book to book. Please check they are appropriate for your specific needs before using them with children. If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
- Dan Santat Official Website
- Lamont Books: The Adventures of Beekle Teacher Notes and Activities
- Little, Brown and Company: The Adventures of Beekle: The Unimaginary Friend Party Kit
- Psychology Today: Imaginary Friends -Are invisible friends a sign of social problems?
- Reading is Fundamental: The Adventures of Beekle: The Unimaginary Friend Support Materials
- Take a look inside The Adventures of Beekle: The Unimaginary Friend
Books by Dan Santat
Disclosure: The Children’s Library Lady website contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through these links, I will get a small referral fee and you will be supporting me and my blog at no extra cost to you, so thank you! You can find more information here.
- Belonging Picture Books & Resources
- Picture Books Embracing Dynamic Friendships
- Self-Esteem Picture Books & Resources
- The Best Cause and Effect Books and Resources
- Entertaining Cause and Effect Activities Your Students Will Love
- Using Picture Books to Teach Cause and Effect
- 14 Engaging Cause and Effect Toys for All Ages