Another by Christian Robinson
Another will inspire discussion and questions and provide each reader with a different interpretation of the book. A young girl enters another universe, with her pet cat, through a portal in her bedroom. This new topsy-turvy world is similar but not quite the same as her as own world. They meet other children of many ethnicities, wearing a variety of clothing and playing different games.
The girl and her cat spot their doppelgängers leading to some fun moments. The reader gets to decide if the girl is dreaming or if she has entered a parallel universe. Maybe the blue mouse will provide some clues!
Teaching Resources: Another by Christian Robinson
These resources relate to the book, author and illustrator. The number of resources varies book to book. Please check they are appropriate for your specific needs before using them with children. If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
- Art of the Picture Book: An Interview With Christian Robinson
- Blue Willow Bookshop: Christian Robinson on Art, Inspiration, and ANOTHER
- Christian Robinson Official Website
- The Horn Book Inc: Five questions for Christian Robinson
- Simon and Schuster: Another Activity Sheets
- Simon and Schuster: A Guide to Sharing Another With Young Readers
- Simon and Schuster: A Guide to Sharing Wordless Picture Books With Young Readers
- Take a look inside
Books by Christian Robinson
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through them, I will get a small referral fee and you will be supporting me and my blog at no extra cost to you, so thank you! You can find more information here.