Art and Max by David Wiesner
“Arthur knows how to paint. He’s ready to share his wisdom with Max, who has a lot to learn but can’t wait to dive right in.” The friends have VERY different approaches to the creative process. When Max can’t decide what to paint and paints Art, literally.
Teaching Resources: Art and Max
These resources relate to the book, author and illustrator. The number of resources varies book to book. Please check they are appropriate for your specific needs before using them with children. If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
- David Wiesner Official Website
- David Wiesner Website: Art & Max Creative Process 1 and Creative Process 2
- David Wiesner Website: The Art & Max Colouring Book
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt: David Wiesner – A Discussion Guide
- PsyPost: Stress-related hormone cortisol lowers significantly after just 45 minutes of art creation
- Northern Ireland Curriculum: Art and Design Activities
- Take a look inside
Books by David Wiesner
Disclosure: The Children’s Library Lady website contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through these links, I will get a small referral fee and you will be supporting me and my blog at no extra cost to you, so thank you! You can find more information here.