Be a Friend by Salina Yoon
Dennis looks at the world differently. He dresses in striped clothes and a top hat and mines instead of speaking. He is lonely and misunderstood by his classmates. “It was as if he were standing on the other side of a wall.”
Be a Friend Resources
These resources relate to the book, author and illustrator. The number of resources varies book to book. Please check they are appropriate for your specific needs before using them with children. If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
- Bloomsbury: Be a Friend Activity Kit
- Bloomsbury: Friendship Cards
- International Literacy Association: Putting Books to Work: Be a Friend
- Scholastic: Read-Aloud Lessons to Foster Friendships
- The South Carolina Association of School Librarians: Be a Friend Book Talk
Be a Friend Videos
Books by Salina Yoon
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through them, I will get a small referral fee and you will be supporting me and my blog at no extra cost to you, so thank you! You can find more information here.