The Black Book of Colours by Menena Cottin
Teaching Resources: The Black Book of Colours
These resources relate to the book, author and illustrator. The number of resources varies book to book. Please check they are appropriate for your specific needs before using them with children. If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
- Brainpop Educators: Primary and Secondary Colors Lesson Plan: How Are Colors Created?
- Central Coast Multicultural Resource Centre: ‘The Black Book of Colours’ By Menena Cottin
- Everyday Family: 6 Ways You Can Teach Your Child Tolerance
- Little Lives: Mini Lesson Plan: The Colour Theory
- Relief Teaching Ideas: The Black Book of Colours
- Teaching Children Philosophy: The Black Book of Colours Philosophical Discussion
- Teaching Ideas: Colour Resources
- Teaching with Picture Books: Free Lesson Plan & Activities
- Walker Books: Classroom Ideas
- Take a look inside
Books by Menena Cottin & Rosana Faria
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through them, I will get a small referral fee and you will be supporting me and my blog at no extra cost to you, so thank you! You can find more information here.