Boy and Bot by Ame Dyckman
“A boy was collecting pinecones in his wagon when he met a robot.” From this meeting an unlikely friendship develops between a boy and a robot. Even though they don’t understand how the other functions, they accept each other’s differences.
Teaching Resources: Boy + Bot
These resources relate to the book, author and illustrator. The number of resources varies book to book. Please check they are appropriate for your specific needs before using them with children. If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
- Ame Dyckman Official Website
- Dan Yaccarino Official Website
- Everyday Family: 6 Ways You Can Teach Your Child Tolerance
- InkyGirl: Ame Dyckman on BOY + BOT, picture books & writing process
- Miss Print: Author Interview: Ame Dyckman on Boy + Bot
- Modular Robotics: What is a Robot? An Introduction to Robots and Cubelets
- Preschool Plan It: Robots Theme for Preschool
- Reading is Fundamental: Boy + Bot downloads, education guides, audio
- SMUD: Bristlebot Challenge
- Teaching Tolerance: How are we the same and how are we different from each other? Learning Plan
- Take a look inside
Books by Ame Dyckman & Dan Yaccarino
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through them, I will get a small referral fee and you will be supporting me and my blog at no extra cost to you, so thank you! You can find more information here.