These resources relate to the book, author and illustrator. The number of resources varies book to book. Please check they are appropriate for your specific needs before using them with children. If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind Study Guide
Reading is Fundamental: The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind Support Materials and Activities
Big Life Journal: How To Raise Resilient Kids Who Never Give Up
The Guardian: The Science of Resilience: How to Teach Students to Persevere
British Council: How to use inquiry-based learning with young learners
Kids World Travel Guide: Africa Facts
Elizabeth Zunon Official Website
William Kamkwamba Official Website
William Kamkwamba Ted Talk: How I Harnessed the Wind
Take a look inside The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind
Books by William Kamkwamba & Elizabeth Zunon
- Inquirer Picture Books & Resources
- Knowledgeable Picture Books & Resources
- Amazing Books That Inspire Environmental Responsibility
- 6 Ways For Children to Celebrate Inventors Month
- Hidden Figures: The True Story of Four Black Women and the Space Race by Margot Lee Shetterly
- Marvelous Mattie: How Margaret E. Knight Became an Inventor by Emily Arnold McCully
More Books to Explore
The Children’s Library Lady has over 300 picture books on large variety of topics. You will find specific book, author and illustrator information, as well as resources. You can also browse themed books lists and explore all the books on the website. Click on the book covers below to start exploring what the website has to offer.
*Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. When you click them and then make a purchase I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting my work in this way
Like this post? Pin it & share the love!