A Child's Garden by Michael Foreman
Teaching Resources: A Child's Garden: A Story of Hope
These resources relate to the book, author and illustrator. The number of resources varies book to book. Please check they are appropriate for your specific needs before using them with children. If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
- British Council Literature: Author Biography
- British Legion: Remembrance Learning Resources
- The Guardian: Michael Foreman: life through a line
- The Guardian: Michael Foreman: 50 years of picture books
- Learning to Give: Earth Keepers
- Playing by the Book: An Interview with Michale Foreman
- Resource Link: Remembrance Day – Exploring the concepts of War and Peace through Literature
- TES Teach: A Child’s Garden by Michael Foreman: Creative ideas for literacy and art
Books by Michael Foreman
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through them, I will get a small referral fee and you will be supporting me and my blog at no extra cost to you, so thank you! You can find more information here.