Here Comes the Garbage Barge by Jonah Winter
Teaching Resources: Here Comes the Garbage Barge
These resources relate to the book, author and illustrator. The number of resources varies book to book. Please check they are appropriate for your specific needs before using them with children. If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
- Amazon: Listen to a Audio Sample
- BBC Bitesize: What should I do with my rubbish?
- Go Recycle: All you need to know to know about recycling for KS1 and KS2
- Jonah Winter Official Website
- Learning to Give: The Four R’s: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, RESPECT!
- Reading is Fundamental: Here Comes the Garbage Barge Support Materials
- Reading is Fundamental: Here Comes the Garbage Barge: Teacher Guide
- Red Nose Studio Official Website
- Storyonline: Here Comes the Garbage Barge Teacher’s Guide
- Take a look inside
Books by Jonah Winter & Red Nose Studio
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through them, I will get a small referral fee and you will be supporting me and my blog at no extra cost to you, so thank you! You can find more information here.
- 4 Picture Books to Inspire Generosity & Recycling
- Amazing Books That Inspire Environmental Responsibility
- Respect Picture Books & Resources
- Entertaining Cause & Effect Activities Children will Love
- Discover the Benefits of Picture Books for Older Readers
- 6 Powerful Strategies on How to Choose Books to Read
- Children’s Books & Resources for the IB Learner Profile Traits
- How to Use Picture Books to Teach Cause and Effect