The Day the Crayons Came Home by Drew Daywalt
The Day the Crayons Came Home by Drew Daywalt promotes creativity, emotions and different perspectives.
A stack of postcards arrives for Duncan. They set out a series of complaints from a group of neglected crayons.
Duncan’s dog ate Tan, Neon Red was left by a hotel pool, Maroon is under the sofa, Yellow and Orange melted together, and Pea Green is changing his name to Esteban the Magnificent because everyone hates the colour.
Series: The Day the Crayons Quit (1), The Day the Crayons Came Home (2)
The Day the Crayons Came Home Resources
- Crayons Picture Books: The Day the Crayons Came Home Educator’s Guide and Activities
- Reading is Fundamental: Guide for Educators
- Reading is Fundamental: The Day the Crayons Came Home: Educator Guide
- Reading Zone: Oliver Jeffers Discussions and Activities
- School Zone: The Day the Crayons Came Home discussion ideas and activities
- Take a look inside
- Crayons Picture Books Official Website
Books by Drew Daywalt
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through them, I will get a small referral fee and you will be supporting me and my blog at no extra cost to you, so thank you! You can find more information here.