Exclamation Mark by Amy Krouse Rosenthal
Teaching Resources: Exclamation Mark
These resources relate to the book, author and illustrator. The number of resources varies book to book. Please check they are appropriate for your specific needs before using them with children. If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
- Amy Krouse Rosenthal Official Website
Tom Lichtenheld Official Website
- Carol Walters: Writing Trait: Conventions
- Education: Play Punctuation Red Light, Green Light
- The Natural Child Project: The Power of The Language of Acceptance
- Parents: Encourage Your Child’s Individuality
- Six Trait Gurus: Combining Philosophy, Argument, and Narrative at Primary Level
- Teaching Children Philosophy: Guidelines for Philosophical Discussion
- Tom Licthenheld Website: Make your own (book)mark!
- Weston Woods: Lesson Plan
- Take a look inside
Books by Amy Krouse Rosenthal & Tom Lichtenheld
Disclosure: The Children’s Library Lady website contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through these links, I will get a small referral fee and you will be supporting me and my blog at no extra cost to you, so thank you! You can find more information here.