16 of the Best Fall Books for Children
A new academic year means autumn is just around the corner. Read about this beautiful season with these wonderful fall books for children.
Great Autumn Books for Your Classroom
A new academic year means fall is just around the corner. That means back to school shopping, a dip in temperature and dark nights. Autumn or fall is a beautiful season when the air turns crisp and the beautiful, vibrant colours of the changing leaves fill the skies. It is also a great excuse to light the fire and snuggle up with some great books. Browse these wonderful picture books to celebrate autumn. They include many published in the last year and some true autumn classics.
Best Fall Books for Children
Bear Has a Story to Tell by Philip C. Stead
Goodbye Summer, Hello Autumn by Kenard Pak
Hush Hush, Forest by Mary Casanova
When The Wind Stops by Charlotte Zolotow
Disclosure: The Children’s Library Lady website contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through these links, I will get a small referral fee and you will be supporting me and my blog at no extra cost to you, so thank you! You can find more information here.
- 8 Great Books to Ease Back Into School
- Fantastic Back To School Supplies For Teachers
- How to Save Money Making a Book Character Costume
- 15 of the Best Halloween Books for Kids
- 5 Stages of Reading Development
- 6 Powerful Strategies on How to Choose Books to Read
- Children’s Books & Resources for the IB Learner Profile Traits