Fearless by Colin Thompson
A family name their new bulldog Fearless because of how he looks, except he is anything but! “There were scary things everywhere. Whenever Mrs Jones came to the house, a dangerous black handbag used to follow her and it on the floor by her chair.”
Fearless finally lives up to his name when, by accident, he startles a burglar in the kitchen and scares him away.
Series: Fearless (1), Fearless in Love (2); Fearless: Sons and Daughters (3)
Teaching Resources: Fearless by Colin Thompson
These resources relate to the book, author and illustrator. The number of resources varies book to book. Please check they are appropriate for your specific needs before using them with children. If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
- Colin Thompson Official Website
- Harper Collins Teachers’ Hub: Teachers’ Notes
- Kids Health: Anxiety, Fears and Phobias
- The Little Big Book Club: Lesson Plans
- Read it Again Foundation: Fearless Lesson Plan (Lesson 37)
- Sarah Davis Website: Book resources
- Scholastic: Ages & Stages: Helping Children Manage Fears
- Teacher Guides: Teachers’ Notes
- Take a look inside