These resources relate to the book, author and illustrator. The number of resources varies book to book. Please check they are appropriate for your specific needs before using them with children. If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
Books by Allen Say
- How to Use Picture Books to Teach Cause & Effect
- Fun and Educational Cause and Effect Activities Children will Love
- The Name Jar by Yangsook Choi
- The Lotus Seed by Sherry Garland
- The Journey by Francesca Sanna
- The Quiet Place by Sarah Stewart
- Migrant by Maxine Trottier
- Using Picture Books with Older Children
More Books to Explore
The Children’s Library Lady has over 450 picture books on large variety of topics. You will find specific book, author and illustrator information, as well as resources. You can also browse themed books lists and explore all the books on the website. Click on the book covers below to start exploring what the website has to offer.
Disclosure: There are affiliate links in this post. I may earn a small percentage of any purchases made. It won’t cost you anything!