The Grizzly Bear Who Lost His Grrrrr! by Rob Biddulph
The next day, the other animals help Fred search for his Grrrrr! but they can’t find it before the start of the competition. Boris and Fred are neck and neck during the competition until the final event – the biggest roar. Boris scores 10 which puts Fred in danger of losing, but his friends line up and roar the loudest GRRRRR. A roar so loud Boris jumps and Fred’s Grrrrr falls out from his jumper.
Teaching Resources: The Grizzly Bear Who Lost His Grrrrr!
These resources relate to the book, author and illustrator. The number of resources varies book to book. Please check they are appropriate for your specific needs before using them with children. If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
- Creating a Heavenly Haven: Book Activities – The Grizzly Bear Who Lost His GRRRRR!
- The Guardian: How to Draw a Grrrrr!
- Harper Collins: The Grizzly Bear Who Lost His Grrrrr! Design Your own Contest Printable
- Rob Biddulph Website: Free Downloads
- Teach Wire: Picture Books Should be as Pleasurable to Read Aloud as they are to Look at, says Rob Biddulph
- Take a look inside Grrrrr!
Books by Rob Biddulph
Disclosure: The Children’s Library Lady website contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through these links, I will get a small referral fee and you will be supporting me and my blog at no extra cost to you, so thank you! You can find more information here.
- Forgiveness Picture Books & Resources
- Integrity Picture Books & Resources
- Honesty Picture Books & Resources
- How to Save Money Making a Book Character Costume
- Discover the Benefits of Picture Books for Older Readers
- 6 Powerful Strategies on How to Choose Books to Read
- Children’s Books & Resources for the IB Learner Profile Traits