It's Okay to be Different by Todd Parr
‘It’s Okay to be Different’ spreads a message acceptance, self-confidence and individuality while celebrating diversity. Sometimes the advice is practical. “It’s okay to need some help… “It’s okay to dream BIG.” Other declarations are more fun. “It’s okay to eat macaroni and cheese in the bathtub.”
Series: It’s Okay To Be Different, The Feel Good Book, The I LOVE YOU Book,Things that Make You Feel Good/Things That Make You Feel Bad, The Okay Book, The Feelings Book, The Thankful Book, The Feelings Book, Be Who You Are
Teaching Resources: It's Okay to be Different
These resources relate to the book, author and illustrator. The number of resources varies book to book. Please check they are appropriate for your specific needs before using them with children. If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
- Central Coast Multicultural Resource Centre: Suggested activities
- Read Write Think: It’s Okay to Be Different: Teaching Diversity With Todd Parr
- Teaching Tolerance: It’s Okay to Feel Different
- Todd Parr Website: It’s Okay to be Different
- Todd Parr Official Website
- Take a look inside It’s Okay to be Different
Books by Todd Parr
Disclosure: The Children’s Library Lady website contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through these links, I will get a small referral fee and you will be supporting me and my blog at no extra cost to you, so thank you! You can find more information here.