Just a Dream by Chris Van Allsburg
Teaching Resources: Just a Dream
These resources relate to the book, author and illustrator. The number of resources varies book to book. Please check they are appropriate for your specific needs before using them with children. If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
- BBC Bitesize: What should I do with my rubbish?
- Chris Van Allsburg Official Website
- CPalms: Character Traits: A Close Reading of Just a Dream by Chris Van Allsburg
- Edutopia: Creating a Culture of Integrity in the Classroom
- Go Recycle: All you need to know to know about recycling for KS1 and KS2
- Houghton Mufflin: Just a Dream Teacher guide
- Laura Candler: Prep Activities for Just a Dream by Chris Van Allsburg
- Learning to Give: Just a Dream Literature Guide
- Learning to Give: The Four R’s: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, RESPECT!
- PBS Parents: Teaching Children to Have Integrity
- Reading Rockets: Chris Van Allsburg interview
- Take a look inside Just a Dream
Books by Chris Van Allsburg
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through them, I will get a small referral fee and you will be supporting me and my blog at no extra cost to you, so thank you! You can find more information here.
- Amazing Books That Inspire Environmental Responsibility
- Using Picture Books to Teach Cause and Effect
- Discover the Benefits of Picture Books for Older Readers
- 6 Powerful Strategies on How to Choose Books to Read
- Children’s Books & Resources for the IB Learner Profile Traits
- Integrity Picture Books & Resources
- Open-Minded Picture Books & Resources