Knowledgeable Book List & Resources
This knowledgeable book list has picture books which explore characters applying knowledge to develop an in-depth understanding of ideas, issues and concepts. They cover a range of disciplines, including mathematics, science and technology.
Knowledgeable Book List
Disclosure: There are affiliate links in this post. I may earn a small percentage of any purchases made. It won’t cost you anything!
These resources relate to the book, author and illustrator. The number of resources varies subject to subject. Please check they are appropriate for your specific needs before using them with children. If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
- How to Use Picture Books to Teach Cause & Effect
- Amazing Books That Inspire Environmental Responsibility
- 8 Ways to Choose Your Next Book
- Inquirer Picture Books & Resources
- Ada Twist, scientist by Andrea Beaty teaching resources
- I Could Do That!: Esther Morris Gets Women the Vote by Linda Arms White teaching resources
- The Incredible Book Eating Boy by Oliver Jeffers teaching resources
More Books to Explore
The Children’s Library Lady has over 450 picture books on large variety of topics. You will find specific book, author and illustrator information, as well as resources. You can also browse themed books lists and explore all the books on the website. Click on the book covers below to start exploring what the website has to offer.
Like this post? Pin it & share the love!
Africa Book List Africa Book List Africa Book List Africa Book List Africa Book List