Martha Doesn't Say Sorry by Samantha Berger
“There are many things Martha does, but apologising isn’t one of them.” Mischievous Martha never says sorry for her behaviour. She soon learns that if she wants others to cooperate with her, she must apologise.
Series: Martha Doesn’t Say Sorry (1), Martha Doesn’t Share (2)
Teaching Resources: Martha Doesn't Say Sorry
These resources relate to the book, author and illustrator. The number of resources varies book to book. Please check they are appropriate for your specific needs before using them with children. If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
- Bruce Whatley Official Website
- Kids Matters Australia: Strategies for building skills and strengthening desired behaviour
- Little Brown: Martha Doesn’t Say Sorry Activity Pack and Poster
- Lowell Book Resources: Discussion questions and activities
- Psychology Today: Forgiveness: Are you really teaching your kids how to forgive?
- Samantha Berger Official Website
- Take a look inside
Books by Samantha Berger & Bruce Whatley
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through them, I will get a small referral fee and you will be supporting me and my blog at no extra cost to you, so thank you! You can find more information here.
- Forgiveness Picture Books & Resources
- Communicator Picture Books & Resources
- Discover the Benefits of Picture Books for Older Readers
- 6 Powerful Strategies on How to Choose Books to Read
- Children’s Books & Resources for the IB Learner Profile Traits
- 18 of the Best Children’s Books about Identity
- Identity Books and Resources for the Classroom