Migrant by Maxine Trottier
Teaching Resources: Migrant by Maxine Trottier
These resources relate to the book, author and illustrator. The number of resources varies book to book. Please check they are appropriate for your specific needs before using them with children. If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
- Brainpickings: Review of Migrant and Illustrations
- Isabelle Arsenault Official Website
- Learning to Give: Refugees: Finding a Place (K-2)
- Migration Museum Project: Advice for teachers on migration
- Scholastic: Staff Teacher Handout: Helping Children Develop a Sense of Identity
- Teaching Tolerance: Looking Inwards, Looking Outwards: An Exploration of Identity Learning Plan
- Teaching Tolerance: Immigrant and Refugee Children: A Guide for Educators and School Support Staff
- Teaching Tolerance: My Family Journey!
- TIME: How to Talk to Your Kids About Immigration
- Take a Look Inside
Books by Maxine Trottier & Isabelle Arsenault
Disclosure: The Children’s Library Lady website contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through these links, I will get a small referral fee and you will be supporting me and my blog at no extra cost to you, so thank you! You can find more information here.
- Belonging Picture Books & Resources
- Wellbeing Picture Books & Resources
- 18 of the Best Picture Books about Identity
- Identity Picture Books and Resources
- 6 Powerful Strategies on How to Choose Books to Read
- Children’s Books & Resources for the IB Learner Profile Traits
- How to Use Picture Books to Teach Cause and Effect