Mirror by Jeannie Baker
Teaching Resources: Mirror by Jeannie Baker
These resources relate to the book, author and illustrator. The number of resources varies book to book. Please check they are appropriate for your specific needs before using them with children. If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
- Book Trust: Wordless books- how to step into the picture with your child
- Childrens Comprehension Resource: Mirror by Jeannie Baker unit plan
- The Classroom Bookshelf: Teaching Ideas
- Centre for Literacy in Primary Education: Wordless Picture Books
- English for the Australian Curriculum: Where in the world?
- Global Words: Activities for Mirror
- Jeannie Baker Official Website
- Kids Matters Australia: Belonging: Stories from different children
- School Library Journal: Teaching Invitations
- Walker Books: Mirror Classroom Ideas
- Work of Jeannie Baker: Exploring and Responding Ideas
- Take a look inside
Books by Jeannie Baker
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through them, I will get a small referral fee and you will be supporting me and my blog at no extra cost to you, so thank you! You can find more information here.
- An Overview of the Benefits of Early Reader Books
- 7 Reasons Why Wordless Picture Books are so Powerful
- Discover the Benefits of Picture Books for Older Readers
- 6 Powerful Strategies on How to Choose Books to Read
- Children’s Books & Resources for the IB Learner Profile Traits
- How to Use Picture Books to Teach Cause and Effect