My Princess Boy by Cheryl Kilodavis
Teaching Resources: My Princess Boy
These resources relate to the book, author and illustrator. The number of resources varies book to book. Please check they are appropriate for your specific needs before using them with children. If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
- Advocates for Youth: Gender Roles A Lesson Plan from Rights, Respect, Responsibility
- Cheryl Kilodavis Official Website
- Educate & Celebrate: Download Original Song
- The Highland Council: Equality and Diversity Lesson Plan for My Princess Boy
- Mermaids UK: Resources and information to support gender non-conforming or transgender children
- My Princess Boy Official Website
- Simon and Schuster: Reading Group Guide
- Support Services for LGBTQ Youth: My Princess Boy Lesson Plan
- Take a look inside My Princess Boy
Books by Cheryl Kilodavis & Suzanne DeSimone
Disclosure: The Children’s Library Lady website contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through these links, I will get a small referral fee and you will be supporting me and my blog at no extra cost to you, so thank you! You can find more information here.