Parachute by Danny Parker
Teaching Resources: Parachute
These resources relate to the book, author and illustrator. The number of resources varies book to book. Please check they are appropriate for your specific needs before using them with children. If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
- Australian Writers’ Centre: Interview with picture book author Danny Parker
- Council for Learning Outside the Classroom: Risk, Challenge and Adventure
- Danny Parker Official Website
- Eerdlings: Five Questions with Matt Otley
- Kids Health: Anxiety, Fears and Phobias
- Matt Ottley: The Sound of Picture Books
- Psychology Today: Risk-Taking for Your Children: How Much is Enough?
- Scholastic AU: Parachute Teacher Notes
- Scholastic: Ages & Stages: Helping Children Manage Fears
Books by Danny Parker & Matt Ottley
Disclosure: The Children’s Library Lady website contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through these links, I will get a small referral fee and you will be supporting me and my blog at no extra cost to you, so thank you! You can find more information here.