Perfectly Norman by Tom Percival
“Norman had always been normal – perfectly normal. Until one day… he grew a pair of wings!” Surprised by this development he tries the wings out.
Teaching Resources: Perfectly Norman
These resources relate to the book, author and illustrator. The number of resources varies book to book. Please check they are appropriate for your specific needs before using them with children. If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
- Book Nerd Mommy: Wing Mural Collage Inspired By “Perfectly Norman”
- The Independent Psychologist Says Parents Should Do These 18 Things to Raise a More Confident Child
- Little Parachutes: Reviewing the message of Perfectly Norman
- The Natural Child Project: The Power of The Language of Acceptance
- Penn State Extension: We are different, we are the same: Teaching young children about diversity
- Parents: Encourage Your Child’s Individuality
- Teach Hub: Teaching Strategies to Build Student Confidence
- Tom Percival Official Website
- World Book Day: Perfectly Norman extract
- Take a look inside