Press Here by Herve Tullet
Follow the simple instructions by pressing, rubbing, tapping the coloured dots, and shaking and tilting the book. Use your imagination and watch what happens in this interactive book.
When you get to the end of the book it asks – “Want to do it all over again? Back to the beginning of the book this way…”
Series: Press Here (1); Mix It Up (2); Let’s Play (3)
Teaching Resources: Press Here by Herve Tullet
These resources relate to the book, author and illustrator. The number of resources varies book to book. Please check they are appropriate for your specific needs before using them with children. If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
- Chronicle Books: Press Here Teacher Guide
- Chronicle Books: Make Your Own Mini Book
- Herve Tullet Website: Book Information
- The Little Big Book Club: Press Here Lesson Plans
- Nashville Public Library Foundation: Bringing Books to Life: Press Here
- Northern Ireland Curriculum: Art and Design Activities
- PsyPost: Stress-related hormone cortisol lowers significantly after just 45 minutes of art creation
- Teaching Children Philosophy: Guidelines for Philosophical Discussion
- Take a look inside
Books by Herve Tullet
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through them, I will get a small referral fee and you will be supporting me and my blog at no extra cost to you, so thank you! You can find more information here.
- Curiosity Picture Books & Resources
- Inquirer Picture Books & Resources
- Creativity Picture Books & Resources
- The Best Cause and Effect Books and Resources
- Entertaining Cause and Effect Activities Your Students Will Love
- Using Picture Books to Teach Cause and Effect
- 14 Engaging Cause and Effect Toys for All Ages