Red: A Crayon's Story by Michael Hall
Red’s label says red but no matter how hard he tries he can create nothing red. “All the art supplies wanted to help. The masking tape thought he was broken inside. The Scissors thought his label was too tight.”
But Red’s new friend, Berry, suggests he casts aside his label, and this opens a whole new world to Red.
Red: A Crayon's Story Resources
These resources relate to the book, author and illustrator. The number of resources varies book to book. Please check they are appropriate for your specific needs before using them with children. If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
- Harper Collins: Red: A Crayon’s Story Teacher’s Notes
- Harper Collins: Red: A Crayon’s Story Activities
- Harper Collins: Red: A Crayon’s Story Games
- Michael Hall’s Website: Red: A Crayon’s Story Book Information
- The Highland Council: Equality and Diversity Lesson Plan
‘Red – A Crayon’s Story’
- Saint Paul Public Library: Reading Guide, discussion & interview
- Prindle Institute for Ethics:: Guidelines for Philosophical Discussion
Red: A Crayon's Story Book Trailers
Books by Michael Hall
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through them, I will get a small referral fee and you will be supporting me and my blog at no extra cost to you, so thank you! You can find more information here.