Ruby’s Worry by Tom Percival
Teaching Resources: Ruby’s Worry
These resources relate to the book, author and illustrator. The number of resources varies book to book. Please check they are appropriate for your specific needs before using them with children. If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
- Bloomsbury: Ruby’s Worry activity pack
- Centre for Literacy in Primary Education: Ideas to develop comprehension and extended provision
- Tom Percival Official Website
- Take a look inside Ruby’s Worry
Books by Tom Percival
Disclosure: The Children’s Library Lady website contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through these links, I will get a small referral fee and you will be supporting me and my blog at no extra cost to you, so thank you! You can find more information here.
- Open-Minded Picture Books & Resources
- Balanced Picture Books & Resources
- Self-Esteem Picture Books and Resources
- Discover the Benefits of Picture Books for Older Readers
- Children’s Books & Resources for the IB Learner Profile Traits
- 18 of the Best Children’s Books about Identity
- Identity Books and Resources for the Classroom