The Journey by Francesca Sanna
, gaining strength from their mother. “Mother is with us and she is never scared” but she is shown weeping with distress while her children sleep.
Teaching Resources: The Journey
These resources relate to the book, author and illustrator. The number of resources varies book to book. Please check they are appropriate for your specific needs before using them with children. If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
- Amnesty International: Using Fiction to Explore Human Rights Lesson Plans
- CILIP Carnegie and Kate Greenaway Medals: Visual Literacy Notes
- Flying Eye Books: Lessons and Activities linked to Common Core
- Share My Lesson: Book Discussion Guide
- Walker Books: The Journey Classroom Ideas
- Francesca Sanna Official Website
- Take a look inside
Books by Francesca Sanna
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through them, I will get a small referral fee and you will be supporting me and my blog at no extra cost to you, so thank you! You can find more information here.