The Paper Bag Princess by Robert Munsch
The Paper Bag Princess Resources
These resources relate to the book, author and illustrator. The number of resources varies book to book. Please check they are appropriate for your specific needs before using them with children. If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
- Bright Hub Education: A Lesson Plan on The Paper Bag Princess by Robert Munsch
- Education: Lesson Plan: The Paper Bag Princess
- Drama Based Instruction: Paper Bag Princess
- Education World: Lesson Plan: Characters – Paperbag Princess
- The Hanen Centre: Developing Story Comprehension with
The Paper Bag Princess
- The Highland Council: Equality and Diversity Lesson Plan ‘The Paper Bag Princess’
- Nipissing University: Lesson Plan Grades 1 -12
- The Prindle Institute for Ethics: Guidelines for Philosophical Discussion
- Robert Munsch Website: Listen to The Paper Bag Princess
- Teaching Ideas: Teaching Ideas and Resources
Books by Robert Munsch & Michael Martchenko
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through them, I will get a small referral fee and you will be supporting me and my blog at no extra cost to you, so thank you! You can find more information here.