These resources relate to the book, author and illustrator. The number of resources varies book to book. Please check they are appropriate for your specific needs before using them with children. If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
Books by David Shannon
- How to Use Picture Books to Teach Cause & Effect
- Fun and Educational Cause and Effect Activities Children will Love
- 12 Wonderful Cause & Effect Games that Won’t Bore Your Children
- Summer Picture Books to Read at the Beach
- The Wolf, the Duck, and the Mouse by Mac Barnett
- Stuck by Oliver Jeffers
- The Lumberjack’s Beard by Duncan Beedie
More Books to Explore
The Children’s Library Lady has over 300 picture books on large variety of topics. You will find specific book, author and illustrator information, as well as resources. You can also browse themed books lists and explore all the books on the website. Click on the book covers below to start exploring what the website has to offer.
*Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. When you click them and then make a purchase I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting my work in this way
Like this post? Pin it & share the love!