Those Shoes by Maribeth Boelts
Teaching Resources: Those Shoes
These resources relate to the book, author and illustrator. The number of resources varies book to book. Please check they are appropriate for your specific needs before using them with children. If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
- Character: These Shoes Be Kind to Yourself lesson plan
- Maribeth Boelts Website: Those Shoes Teacher’s Guide
- Mindfulness Exercises for Children: Gratitude for Happiness and Health
- Reading is Fundamental: Teaching Support Materials
- Six Trait Gurus: How hard is it to be the ONLY kid who can’t have “Those Shoes”?
- Teaching Children Philosophy: Guidelines for Philosophical Discussion
- Teaching Tolerance: What’s Fair?
- Take a look inside
Books by Maribeth Boelts & Noah Z. Jones
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through them, I will get a small referral fee and you will be supporting me and my blog at no extra cost to you, so thank you! You can find more information here.
- Picture Books to Inspire Acts of Kindness
- Books & Resources for World Kindness Day
- Picture Books Embracing Dynamic Friendships
- Fairness Picture Books & Resources
- Discover the Benefits of Picture Books for Older Readers
- 6 Powerful Strategies on How to Choose Books to Read
- Children’s Books & Resources for the IB Learner Profile Traits