Tidy by Emily Gravett
“Deep in the forest lived a badger called Pete who tidied and cleaned and kept everything neat.” He snipped off any flowers that didn’t match, he untangled the fox’s fur and brushed the beaks of all the birds. As the leaves fell in Autumn, he collected all the leaves and put them in hundreds of rubbish bags but now the trees were too bare so he dug them all up! Then it rained leaving the forest floor covered in mud, so Badger called in the diggers and covered the ground in concrete.
Tidy by Emily Gravett Resources
These resources relate to the book, author and illustrator. The number of resources varies book to book. Please check they are appropriate for your specific needs before using them with children. If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
- CILIP Carnegie and Kate Greenaway Medals: Visual Literacy notes
- Emily Gravet Website: Teacher Notes and Class Activities
- Emily Gravet Website: Tidy – Fingerpainting
- The Guardian: How to Draw a Badger by Emily Gravett
- Teaching Ideas: Tidy Teaching Ideas and Resources
- UK Literacy Association: Tidy by Emily Gravett book connections
Tidy by Emily Gravett Videos
Books by Emily Gravett
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through them, I will get a small referral fee and you will be supporting me and my blog at no extra cost to you, so thank you! You can find more information here.