The Tomorrow Book by Jackie French
Teaching Resources: The Tomorrow Book
These resources relate to the book, author and illustrator. The number of resources varies book to book. Please check they are appropriate for your specific needs before using them with children. If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
- BBC Bitesize: What should I do with my rubbish?
- Global Digital Citizen Foundation: 10 Great Critical Thinking Activities That Engage Your Students
- Global Words Education: The Tomorrow Book Unit of Work
- Go Recycle: All you need to know to know about recycling for KS1 and KS2
- Harper Collins: The Tomorrow Book Teacher Guide
- Jackie French Official Website
- Kids Matter: How children’s thinking and learning develop
- Learning to Give: The Four R’s: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, RESPECT!
- Sue Degennaro Official Website
- Take a look inside
Books by Jackie French & Sue Degennaro
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through them, I will get a small referral fee and you will be supporting me and my blog at no extra cost to you, so thank you! You can find more information here.