Tree: A Little Story About Big Things by Danny Parker
Teaching Resources: Tree: A Little Story About Big Things
These resources relate to the book, author and illustrator. The number of resources varies book to book. Please check they are appropriate for your specific needs before using them with children. If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
- Beyond Weather: Can You Read a Tree?
- CPalm: A Tree Is a Plant – Step by Step
- Danny Parker Official Website
- Lamont Books: Tree: A Little Story About Big Things Teacher Notes and Activities
- Learning to Give: Talking Trees (2nd Grade)
- Little Hare Books: Tree: A Little Story About Big Things Teacher Notes
- Matt Ottley: The Sound of Picture Books
- West Australian Symphony Orchestra: The Sound of Picture Books
Books by Danny Parker & Matt Otley
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through them, I will get a small referral fee and you will be supporting me and my blog at no extra cost to you, so thank you! You can find more information here.
- Using Picture Books to Teach Cause and Effect
- Wonderful Cause & Effect Games that Won’t Bore Your Children
- Amazing Books That Inspire Environmental Responsibility
- Perspective Picture Books & Resources
- Discover the Benefits of Picture Books for Older Readers
- 6 Powerful Strategies on How to Choose Books to Read
- Children’s Books & Resources for the IB Learner Profile Traits