The Wolf, The Duck & The Mouse by Mac Barnett
A wolf swallows a mouse who thinks his life is now over but is surprised to discover he is not alone. A duck has made himself very comfortable “I may have been swallowed, but I have no intention of being eaten.”
Teaching Resources: The Wolf, The Duck & The Mouse
These resources relate to the book, author and illustrator. The number of resources varies book to book. Please check they are appropriate for your specific needs before using them with children. If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
- Carnegie Greenaway Award: Shadowing Resources for The Wolf, the Duck and the Mouse
- The Centre for Literacy in Primary Education: The Wolf The Duck & The Mouse Teaching Ideas
- Global Digital Citizen Foundation: 10 Great Critical Thinking Activities That Engage Your Students
- Jon Klassen Official Website
- Kids Matter: How children’s thinking and learning develop
- Mac Barnett Official Website
- Walker Books: The Wolf, The Duck and The Mouse Classroom Ideas
- Take a look inside The Wolf, The Duck and The Mouse
Books by Mac Barnett & Jon Klassen
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through them, I will get a small referral fee and you will be supporting me and my blog at no extra cost to you, so thank you! You can find more information here.