Won Ton: A Cat Tale Told in Haiku by Lee Wardlaw
Teaching Resources: Won Ton: A Cat Tale Told in Haiku
These resources relate to the book, author and illustrator. The number of resources varies book to book. Please check they are appropriate for your specific needs before using them with children. If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
- Crayola: Haiku in Color
- Eugene Yelchin Official Website
- Lee Wardlaw Website: Teachers’ Guide for Won Ton: A Cat Tale Told in Haiku
- Lee Wardlaw Website: Kitty Litter Cake
- Poetry 4 Kids: How to Write a Haiku
- YHBA Picture Book Committee: Won Ton: A Cat Tale Told in Haiku Lesson Plan
- Take a look inside Won Ton: A Cat Tale Told in Haiku
Books by Lee Wardlaw & Eugene Yelchin
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through them, I will get a small referral fee and you will be supporting me and my blog at no extra cost to you, so thank you! You can find more information here.